Man failed to get help for dog after cooking oil caused ‘horrendous’ burns

0

 

The owner said the burns were not caused intentionally and that he hadn’t realised the extent of the injuries, but pleaded guilty to failing to seek help for the animal in the ACT Magistrates Court.

The distress of the animal was first noticed when police were at the home for unrelated offences. It is not known how long the dog had been left in such a condition, but the court found its pain would have been obvious to anyone.

Share.

About Author

Comments are closed.