Dog Burned All Over By Owners Who Poured Gasoline On Her



A dog named Tina came to Vet Ranch, a rescue organization that treats pets in need, with burns all down her back and head because her previous owners tried to treat her fleas with gasoline.

Dr. Matt from Vet Ranch said in a YouTube video detailing Tina’s rescue that some people, believe it or not, think oil can be used to treat fleas or mange in dogs. It may have killed off the fleas, but it also killed off many of Tina’s healthy skin cells, leaving painful burns down her back.


About Author

Comments are closed.