Australian dog with shiny object syndrome eats owner’s 2.5-carat ring

0

 

A chocolate Labrador dog named Grizzly made the evening news in Australia after swallowing the family jewels, well part of it anyway.

This time however his bull-shark-like appetite caused some serious concern with his owners not only because of gobbling up a very expensive 2.5 carat diamond ring but also regarding the dogs safety, alter all diamonds cut glass and are not that easy to pass through the digestive system.

Watch the following video to see what happened:

The owners of a 10-month-old chocolate Labrador in Australia have a tight leash on their dog after it ate a 2.5-carat engagement ring.

Share.

About Author

Comments are closed.